Chicken with Sage and White Wine
You will need:
- Pounded thin chicken cutlets. I used about 2 lbs.
- •1 stick of un salted butter.
- 1-tbs olive oil
- •8-10 fresh sage leaves
- •1 cup of a good dry white wine.
- •Black pepper
- First make sure your chicken is dry and if need be pat the cutlets dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle some salt n pepper on the cutlets.
- In your skillet heat the butter and oil. When it’s ready for frying add the chicken and on a medium/high heat fry on both sides for about 2 minutes, each side.
- Remove the chicken then add the sage leaves and allow them to fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and scrape all the goodness off the skillet.
- Add all the chicken back to the skillet for just a couple minutes to finish the dish.
- Remove the chicken to a plate and reduce the sauce for a minute . Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Nope, I didn’t flour the chicken, I like it like this.
– Daniel Mancini