Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
Pick up some thick sliced pancetta and some Brussels sprouts and roast them for dinner. Also great tossed with some pasta. Simple ingredients always make delicious dinners.
- 2 slices of pancetta cut 1\2″ thick then diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-lbs of Brussels sprouts bottom ends removed and cut in half
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the Brussels with the salt, pepper and olive oil
- Spread out on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle the pancetta on the baking sheet
- Place in the oven and roast for 30 min toss
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe