Semolina Pasta Dough Recipe
This is a perfect recipe for Columbus Day. I love Semolina pasta and the dough is so easy to make. After making this dough, you might find yourself never buying pasta again.
- 2-cups of semolina flour
- 2-eggs whisked
- 2-tbs of water
- 3-tbs of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Put the flour on a work surface and make a well in the middle.
- In a bowl mix the water, eggs, salt and olive oil together.
- Pour this into the flour well.
- Using a fork and slowly pull the flour into the egg mixture until it’s all mixed.
- Using your hands from this into a stiff dough.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes until it is elastic. If need be add drops of water along the way.
- Once you have a elastic dough, form it into a ball and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap. Let the dough sit on the counter in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Use a pasta machine to make the pasta shape or roll it out by hand with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface and cut into your pasta shape.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe